Helen O'Grady Drama classes begin on the following dates:
Fri. 7 Feb.: Epsom
Sat. 8 Feb.: Mt. Eden
Mon. 10 Feb.: Kohimarama
Tues. 11 Feb.: Remuera
Wed. 12 Feb.: Papakura
Thurs. 13 Feb.: Pt Chevalier, Botany and Pukekohe
Wed. 19 Feb.: One Tree Hill
* Please send or credit at least $45 deposit (or full term fee of $150) to this office if you have not already done so. Bank details are BELOW, with other Important General Information about the Academy.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ring me at 836-0233. Hope you had a wonderful holiday, and see you soon!
1. The fee for 2014 is $150 per child per term. Family discount of $25 for 2 children, $50 for 3. Please send $45 deposit per child or full term fee to this office if you have not already done so.
2. The balance is due on the first day of class unless otherwise arranged. Please clearly mark whom payment is for. For your convenience, fees may be paid by direct credit to “D. Napier”, 12-3032-0623716-00. Please put the student’s full name in the reference.
3. An administration fee of $20 will be charged on overdue fees. If applicable, this will be indicated on the invoice you receive.
4. Classes are held on Public holidays (with the exception of Good Friday). If not convenient, this class can be made up at another location.
5. From time to time, teachers may give students an edible treat. If your child has an allergy, or if you prefer that your child not be given such a treat, please advise the office and the teacher.
6. If your child cannot attend a class (eg, due to illness, school camps) we offer the possibility to make up the lesson at another studio location. Please arrange this with the office.
7. Children may arrive at class no earlier than 5 minutes before starting time.
8. To enhance the students’ development, parents are not encouraged to stay at class as this can cause quiet children to be withdrawn and extroverts can tend to show off.
9. For safety reasons please come to the Hall to collect children. If you are not there on time the children will be requested to wait in the hall.
10. If your child leaves something at class, the item will be held by the teacher if it is clearly identifiable. Please call our office on 836-0233 if you need the item before the next class. Lost property is held for the duration of term, and any that is unclaimed is then given to charity.
11. Please feel free to contact the principal at any time concerning any matter regarding your child or the Academy. Teachers are always happy to have a quick word either before class (Lower) or after class (Upper and Youth).
12. Achievement Certificates are awarded to all students when they have completed a full year with the Academy. These presentations take place at the Parent Day Presentation at the end of Term 2 or at the Term 4 Performances. Special Awards for “Commitment to Drama” are presented after 100 lessons.
13. All our teachers are trained teachers with specialist training in our unique system.
We look forward to teaching your child and trust that your association with the Academy is both rewarding and enjoyable.